Results of vnLab competitions for 2020!
On December 6, 2019, the vnLab jury settled the competition for participation in the vnLab art and research program. We know that many of you have been waiting anxiously for the results. Indeed, in this, the first year of the lab’s operation, the process took an exceptionally long time. We wanted to appoint a competent, authoritative and open-minded Artistic Council, which we are convinced was successful. Its full composition can be found HERE. At this point we would like to thank all members of the Council for putting their trust in us and for participating in the jury’s deliberations. The level of entries was extremely high and as a jury we faced many difficult choices.
We congratulate all the contestants and look forward to working with the teams accepted to vnLab.
The vnLab team
- Ksawery Kaliski – BLAST INVISIBLE RELATIONS (New narratives of contemporary and experimental music using virtual, augmented reality)
- Patryk Jordanowicz – SELF
- Krzysztof Grudziński – The Dead City
- Stankiewicz – Somebody About You
- Anna Baumgart – Miczika
- Monika Masłoń – From My Point of View
- Rafał Ulicki – Photographer. Life in images
- Wojciech Olchowski – Factor
Workshop of Interactive Narrations
- Alicia Devaux – On the influence of gender in the career of female cinematographers
- Laura Pawela – Pink Horizon
- RATS Collective – HOME
- Michał Siarek – Good News from the Farthest County in Norway
- Paweł Starzec – Makeshift
- Tytus Szabelski – AMZN
- Michał Szota – experimental form
Due to a change in the studio’s program for 2019, two projects, Pawel Starzec’s Makeshift and Tytus Szabelski’s AMZN are already underway. Because of this, the studio has accepted a total of seven projects.
S3D Studio – Directing
- Anita Kwiatkowska-Naqvi
S3D Studio – Stereography/II stage of the competition
The participants in the second stage of the competition are:
- Miłosz Hermanowicz
- Zsolt Magyari
S3D Workshop – Screenplay
- Tomasz Jeziorski